The magazine that supports and inspires the development of teachers’ and school leaders’ professional expertise in the digital age.
- Unique Perspective: Engaged Learning highlights innovative practices, recent research results, case studies and success stories from classrooms and schools, providing insights and inspiration for educators facing similar challenges;
- Cross-Cultural Exchange: Engaged Learning fosters cross-cultural exchange between English and French-speaking educators. It facilitates the sharing of ideas, experiences, and pedagogical practices between the two language communities, promoting a deeper understanding and collaboration in the field of education.
When will I get my first issue?
- Digital access: As soon as your payment is received, you’ll get access to the current and all past issues if you have digital access.
- Print versions: You will get the next issue following your payment date, unless you ask us by email for an exception. New issues are out on September 1st, December 1st and April 1st.
What you get from a school license
- Digital license for all your personnel
- Both English and French versions included
- 1 print copy to help spread the word
- More print copies may be added separately