Show off your expertise.
Amplify your impact.
Engaged Learning is the digital and print magazine specializing in the development of professional expertise for education stakeholders in the digital age. Our content addresses the current concerns of teachers, specialists, instructional coaches and school administrators.
Help them by letting them know about your products and services!
- Fall 2023 – Effective teaching and digital technology
Deadline for reservation: June 15
Deadline for sending material: July 10
- Winter 2023 – Play to Learn!
Reservation deadline: September 10
Deadline for materials: October 10
- Spring 2024 – The Entrepreneurial Mindset at School
Reservation deadline: February 1
Deadline for materials: February 20
(only in French for now)!
In French, École branchée is one of the most important educational information media!
- Magazine: over 35,000 educators and leaders have access through a personal or school subscription, in French and in English.
- Online: Nearly 2.4 million pages views on our French language website in 2020-2021 (one of the most popular educational news sites in Quebec!)
- Social networks: over 16,000 followers on Facebook, 16,100 on Twitter, also on Instagram, YouTube and LinkedIn!
We are a partner of the Quebec Ministry of Education in the deployment of Digital action plan in education and higher education, in the field of continuing education and the promotion of innovative teaching practices. Our readers are mainly elementary, middle and highs school (secondary) teachers, instructional coaches, specialists and school administrators from Quebec and Canada. École branchée has been considered since 1996 as an essential reference for all school stakeholders who are concerned about the success of today’s young people.